A site for fans, by fans. Contribute. If it fits, we’ll post it.
Kris Kristofferson Lovers
Kris Kristofferson lovers are quite well known. Some, anyway.
The tabloids linked Kris to a long list of women before he married Lisa Meyers in 1983. Nobody really knows about a relationship unless they are in it. That said, Cherry Vanilla, Patti Davis, Joan Baez, Janis Joplin, Samantha Eggar, Carly Simon, Barbara Streisand, Andrea De Portago u0026amp; of course his wives, Fran Beir u0026amp; Rita Coolidge are some of the women who have been linked to Kris at various times by the media.
Kris’ family, his 8 children, other relatives u0026amp; his childhood nanny, Juanita, must come next. Then there’s his close friends u0026amp; people in the business. I haven’t heard anything negative being said about Kris, u0026amp; judging by the awards he has received u0026amp; handed out, there are many fellow actors, songwriters u0026amp; musicians that could be called Kris Kristofferson lovers.
Then there’s us. Kris Kristofferson lovers are a diverse bunch. Non-fans often don’t understand us very well. They obviously don’t see Kris the way we do. If people think Kris’ fans are old with painful knees and a habit of crying into our beer they would be (at least partly) wrong. We are a diverse bunch, but we do have some things in common.
- Strong values. They are committed to a cause, idea, dream or something bigger than themselves
- Intelligent. A Kristofferson song has as many figures of speech as a college literature book. Fans appreciate and understand (much) of what the master wordsmith is saying
- Sensitive – in a non-gushy way
- Introspective. More inclined to judge u0026amp; measure themselves than rip other people apart.
- Emotionally mature. Having been burnt by the fires of life, they have tried to make some sense of it all u0026amp; are working on the rest.
- Spiritual. They believe in something bigger than themselves. This “something” reveals itself at times.
- An interesting life. People cannot relate to an emotion unless they have experienced it. Kris writes a lot about feelings u0026amp; emotionally engaging with the moment.
- Struggles. We all have struggled. Kris’ fans seem to have had more “oopses” than most.
- Strong relationships. Fans love something, someone or somewhere so much that it hurts. They are private people though so you might never notice this.
- Humanists. I haven’t met a fan who doesn’t care deeply about the plight of someone other than themselves. (Animals are someone, too)
- Generous. Check out our Fan Pics u0026amp; Vids u0026amp; send us yours if you would like to add them
- Aches u0026amp; pains. Most have aching bones or muscles to go with their current or past heartaches.
There are exceptions to this last point.
Fans u0026amp; Kris’ Legacy
Kris Kristofferson lovers include many younger fans than some might think. Like Boris. I wondered why so many young people are increasingly drawn to Kris, so I asked him.
Boris is a songwriter, teenager, student, Belgian national u0026amp; a Kris Kristofferson fan. He tells us how he became a Kris Kristofferson u0026amp; what he has learned from the Silver Tongued Devil
Quotes from the Video
Not many young people know about Kris Kristofferson or other good old music in Belgium
Discovered Kris watching Johnny Cash on YouTube. He sang a few songs u0026amp; said they were written by Kris Kristofferson so I looked him up.
I love the words (in the songs), they are brilliant
Kris really inspired me to start writing songs myself, u0026amp; singing myself
Kris showed me that it’s not important to be a great singer or guitar player
It’s more important to write a song that comes from the heart – with passion
If you put your soul into it then it cannot be a bad song
Who Loves Kris Kristofferson?
Send your links or answers u0026amp; we’ll post them.
Boris Stone Video was made for this site, u0026amp; used with kind permission. He has a YouTube Channel
All other pics are Public Domain© kriskristoffersonfan.com unless otherwise stated